Skip to content
- Conceptualisation & research – (cadCAD)
- Co-here DAO Foundation (Aragon, LLP)
- Initial Open Source Git library
- Founding Technology partners & collaborations
- White Paper, documents & explainer materials
- Website refresh, blog, socially engage, announce
Global Common Reserve – Alpha
Pre-launch – Locality Mapping – Beta
- Wallet – deposits, Locality tree, contact directory (WoT, BrightID)
- Badge – founding participants – test, feedback, iterate.
- Invite members to found their locality (1st 20 members)
- Invite merchants to found their locality (1st 3 merchants)
- Locality Map – 1,000 villages in 200 city / regions in 50 nations
- Seed locality nodes via their own liquidity pools (POSDAO)
- Locality Tokens – locality liquidity pools issue their Locality Tokens
- Locality Staking – Locality Tokens are staked in the Locality nodes
- National nodes – offer merchants to liquidate to fiat @ $ price
Public Launch – Stage 1
- Wallet – p2p transfers, withdrawals, merchant directory.
- Rewards – distribute localisation incentive & staking rewards
- Locality Tokens – circulate in economy for ‘local multiplier effect’
- Locality Tokens – additional issuance: 4% of growth to fund DAO
- Locality Staking token – 4% added to liquidity pool as collateral asset
- Locality DAO – provides loyalty incentive for their Locality & Merchants
- Reserve – convert more assets (Bancor, Uniswap, Liquality).
- Meetups – ambassadors organise, invite and introduce.
Peer to Peer to Merchant Networks – Stage 2
- Wallet – peer networks, bonus merchant loyalty rewards
- Peer lending networks (Trusted Lending Circles, Trustlines).
- Peer to merchant lending networks – prepaid subscription facility.
- Locality Tokens -additional issuance ratio increases to 7% of growth
- Locality Staking token – 7% added to liquidity pool as collateral asset
- Locality DAO – provides seed funding to peer lending Locality Mutual
- Hackathons – smart contract integrations, innovations, partnerships.
Platform Co-ops – Stage 3
- Wallet – merchant / co-op / org issued redeemable liquid tokens.
- Locality Tokens – liquidity reserve assets include merchant tokens
- Locality Tokens – additional issuance ratio increases to 10% of growth
- Locality Staking token – 10% added to liquidity pool as collateral asset
- Locality DAO – seeds local social enterprises & impact projects
- Platform co-op model (Origin protocol, FairShares, Sharetribe).
- Platform co-op network (coop.exchange, incubator.coop)
- Co-op incubators, accelerators, converters, co-working spaces.
- Conferences – promote Co-here & participate in wider ecosystem.
- Phasing out – additional Ecosystem Staking Token issuance
- Phasing out – Global Common Reserve Local Token issuance
- Locality Tokens – liquidity reserve assets include non Co-here